Monday 22 January 2007

Broken Pieces...

Hey, I got some small little things to share...
Today, I thought of taking some biscuits to eat which I have just brought
into work. When I open it up...guess what? All the biscuits have broken into so many pieces. How am I gonna eat this? Looking so sad at those broken pieces...
then I started to think...
wow...good
also, now I can slowly eat, bit by bit then... ha!

What I'm trying to say is..sometimes we might not happy whatever bad things that have happened to us. But it all depends on how u choose to think. Be positive or negative?
God give us a choice to choose... a lot of times we choose to be negative
rather then positive, sad rather then joy, UNbelieved rather than believe, unchanged rather than changes for good?


U DECIDE !!!

2 comments:

James said...

谢谢你.我有时也会想不开.我们都正在学习嘛 !

宣轩 said...

很多时候人生就是这样,慢慢的咀嚼也是好事来的!