Monday 12 February 2007

Run and Hide ...


Last night I had a chance to share God's love with someone in the family, and we talked about how God be the head of my family and stuff like that. Though she has been Christian for many years but she's always trying to hide from God. She must have tried hiding and running many years, and finally get sick and tired of running and being insecure. She decided to get church to be regular when she settle down in the foreign land. That's great news !

I realized it's a common mistake that we all did, occasionally, including myself. Thinking that we can really hold on tight to our secrets in our palm, and put our hands behind our back, and then God will not be able to see it. Well we learn through out the year to be a more genuine man. And I must have faith, and work out a lot to gain spiritual muscle, in order to be as genuine as I can be both to men and to God. Praise Him !

1 comment:

mc said...

good testi...