Tuesday 21 October 2008

My Car was Found

A month ago, someone stole my car. Today, a police officer called me and told me that my car was found. Praise the Lord. The time when I received the call, I was supposed to be in the class. Thank God that I did not have class today. Otherwise, I would not able to receive the call and would have to pay extra $300 for the car to put in police department’s store. (legal gangster)

During the first week, I had hope that my car would be found. However, week after week, information after information (cars were stolen and could not find, even if they were found, the parts would be gone), I lost my hope. Nevertheless, I did not lose my faith in God. I kept on praying to God to have His way. I prayed that my car would be found, but I did not have enough faith. I prayed to God “God, I know that if my car was not found, then I know You will give me another one, and I don’t have to worry about the money.” God is always faithful to those who have faith in Him. Thousand and million praises to God.

Faithful is he that called you, who also will do it.

1 Thessalonians 5:24

Ai Chin

2 comments:

Eunice Soo said...

Hey, God has answered your prayer sis... Halelujah... Praise God!!

su said...

yippie! praise GOD sis! indeed HE is our faithful GOD!