Tuesday 4 March 2008

Fasting & Praying .. .. .. Feasting & Playing

The last 6 months has been a struggling experience for me. Ever since the doctor advised me not to take any coffee (in fact, any caffeinated drinks), it was sort of a disaster for me cause I really like coffee... it was due to my stomach & gastric problem loh !

Also with this stomach problems, I have not been doing my usual prayer meeting fasting ever since then, I'm becoming weak in stomach-ache resistance.

You know we Chinese always wanted not fasting but feasting? All events organized usually end-up with at least a certain amount of food, light or heavy.


Now it comes the fasting and praying week beginning 03-Mar. Well, at first I was a little struggle and hesitate for the week cause I'm not quite sure of my 35-year-old stomach buddy can take it or not, but thank God He reminded me again and again that He is a better Gastrologist, furthermore the best Gastrologist ever exist cause He was the designer of stomach.


So I think I'm going to stop feasting and playing (at least for this week, ha) and start Fasting & Praying for my doctor's Kingdom. Let's do it together :-)

4 comments:

su said...

bro,u sure can do it by God's strength. i am also struggling coz on antibiotics. sprained my neck on sunday afternoon....terrible pain on mon & tues. double attack...but i believe i can do it by God's strength...

James said...

Well... HG, you are much stronger than me! :-) Research has proven that woman is has higher endurance capability than man in general! The HG I know is a tough one... God bless !

mc said...

Great testimony! special deligated for this week hah!!!!
Ganbate brother & sister!

Eunice Soo said...

I knew u have done it very well bro. just 4 more days to go... keep going... Yeah!!! You can do it...